Monday, May 16, 2016

Don't Be Fooled



How many times have you said, “Oh that’s to expensive,” either as a consumer or client? As a business owner, how many times have you heard your clients say that to you? In the ten years we’ve been in business, I can tell you I’ve heard it a lot.

When I got off the phone or out of the meeting, I would wonder how the person sitting across from me could think I charged too much. I have always based our business on fair industry pricing and always over delivered. So where does this disconnect between perceived cost and actual cost happen?

The perceived price is the total cost to the client with taxes that are due in one lump sum. That total cost can run over a $1000.00 or more and that’s just for one of many trainings required by law. Often employers will just train the minimum amount of employees required in order to save money. That is their perceptions of the cost. Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment