Thursday, September 1, 2016

Golden Locks with a Golden Tongue?

Part 2…

I had a feeling some new revelations would occur since my last article and boy is there more news. Like, did you hear Ryan is a star dancer from the 23rd season of “Dancing with the Stars”. But more about that later because there are still a few questions to be answered like:



Does he believe his status as an Olympic swimmer and television star will protect him?
Do his lies have anything to do with the hope of not losing endorsements and money?


We may never know why Ryan created the lie that turned his world upside down. Ryan Lochte may never know why he said what he said. I have discovered there may be some factors in his elite swimmer culture that may have contributed to his “throw caution to the wind” attitude.

 I kept reading the term “bro-doms” and finally thought I should make sure I completely understand the term. Am I glad I did, because I was missing a lot of the sub-culture meaning.  Yes, the term does refer to your brother or “bro”, an endearing term for a close friend that started in the 1970’s. NPR.org describes bro’s as having four main groups: “dudely, jockish, preppy, and stoner-ish. In their description, dudely bros form close and homosocial friendships in a group of bros, jockish bros are defined by ability at team sports tempered by interest in alcohol, preppy bros wear “conservatively casual” clothes as the Abercrombie and Fitch sons of Brooks Brothers men and flaunt “social ...Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment